What you will learn
- How to connect the portfolio to the enterprise.
- How to maintain portfolio vision and roadmap.
- How to establish Lean budgets and guardrails.
- How to create portfolio flow.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- SAFe for Teams certification exam
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager is to attend the Lean Portfolio Management course. This is a requirement because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee to pass the exam.