SAFe® for Architects Certification
What you will learn
- How to develop and communicate the architectural vision.
- How to develop solution vision, intent, and roadmaps.
- How to prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously.
- How to lead and coach architects and team members during PI Planning and execution.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- SAFe for Teams certification exam
Exam prerequisite skills
- Application of Lean-Agile principles
The first step toward becoming a certified SAFe professional is to attend the SAFe® for Architects course This is a requirement because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.