Just took the Leading SAFe class. It was very informative and the instructors were great. Both were able to tie the lessons together with real-world experiences. They also kept what could have been a dry class entertaining and engaging. I highly recommend this class if you are interested in learning about how SAFe works!
Second time training with Value Glide within 10 months - a great experience. I am really glad that I pointed out Value Glide as a provider to our training department and I was able to benefit again from the experience of the trainers.
The trainer Deepak was very informative, and the pace of the course was very good for the two days. A great mix of simulations and practice to instill knowledge. The videos were also very good to break up the style of learning. I would highly recommend this course for those who work in Agile Scrum as the scaled agile framework is complex to learn.
Leading SAFe course
What you will learn
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- Leading SAFe certification exam