What you will learn
- How to coach a SAFe transformation.
- How to launch Agile Release Trains.
- How to identify Value Streams.
- How to build solutions with Agile Product Delivery.
- How to empower a Lean portfolio.
- How to understand each role within a SAFe implementation.
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
- About the Exam
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- Implementing SAFe certification exam