The ICP-ATF is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching Track.
It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes.
Through obtaining this certification, course participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams.
In addition, participants will build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context.
DEVELOPMENT IN THE AGILE COACHING DISCIPLINE
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
- The Agile Team Facilitation Mindset
COACH AS FACILITATOR
- Foundational Facilitation Skills
- Conducting a Facilitated Session
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Skillfully Facilitating the Agile Practices