The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track.
The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems.
A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
DEVELOPMENT IN THE AGILE COACHING DISCIPLINE
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
COACH AS PROFESSIONAL COACH
- Foundational Professional Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Conversation & Coaching for Action
COACH AS MENTOR
- Key Mentoring Skills
- Mentoring Agile Role Transitions
COACH AS TEACHER
- Key Teaching Skills
- Agile Mindset Shifts and Frameworks
COACH AS TEAM COACH
- Foundational Team Coaching
- Describing Team Development
- Coaching the Journey Toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Handling Organizational Impediments
SETTING BOUNDARIES FOR AGILE COACHING
- Coaching Alliances and Contracts
Sorry, no courses found for that Search. Try changing your filter and search again.