Who will benefit?
The target audience for the CASM course is:
● Practice owners and process designers
● Developers who are interested in helping make processes more agile
● Managers who are looking to bridge multiple practices into a DevOps
● Employees and managers responsible for engineering or improving process
● Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement and DevOps
● Anyone responsible for:
○ Managing process-related requirements
○ Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
○ Maximizing the value of processes
What will you get
● Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
● The Agile Service Management Guide (pre-class resource)
● Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
● Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
● Sample exam and exam requirements guidelines
● Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice
questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as a Certified Agile Service Manager.
The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.