Who should attend a CAL course?
The course is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, coaches and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
What will you get on the Online CAL Course?
- A virtual, two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) educator
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership® – Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) certification
- A free printed copy of Karim’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World, upon course completion
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Agile Leadership & Business Agility training upon course completion, worth £890
- Access to supporting course materials
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training