What you will learn
- How to create innovation in the value stream.
- How to use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable products.
- How to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART.
- How to develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- SAFe for Teams certification exam
Exam prerequisite skills
These skills and knowledge are highly recommended to successfully pass the exam:
- Familiarity with Agile principles and practices
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
- Experience being a Product Manager, Product Marketer, Product Owner, Business Owner, or bringing products to market