Achieving Business Agility with SAFe®.
Here's a quick guide on how to get the most out of the white paper.
- After downloading, scan through the white paper quickly to get familiar with the flow.
- Go through each competency in turn. Make notes on which competency will have the most significant impact if you improve it, such as "quick wins".
- Aim to start implementing quick wins within a few days to keep up the momentum.
- Review your existing agility approach to see what low-value activities you can stop to make the time for your new actions.
- Your most significant long-term gains are going to come from modern ways of working week-in, week-out.
Free Bonus: Watch this Short Video for a high-level overview of SAFe and the seven competencies to start getting more from your digitisation journey.
Accelerate your business agility with the SAFe Quickstart ART launch.
- Leading SAFe 2-day workshop. Attendees ART leadership team and business owners
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager 2-day workshop. Attendees Product Owners and Product Manager(s)
- SAFe for Scrum Masters 2-day workshop. Attendees Scrum Masters
- SAFe for Teams 2-days workshop. Attendees ART team members
- Value stream and Agile Release Train Identification workshop
- Product vision
- Product features
- Calendar of iteration and Agile Release Train events and attendees
- Facilitated PI planning, Inspect and Adapt workshop
- Guide the teams, product owners and scrum master through the iteration events
- Coach the ART through the PI execution and provide guidance to business owners, product owners, product management, scrum masters and leadership team