What if you could develop and deliver high-quality products and services faster, reliably and predictably?
Lean Kanban University developed Kanban System Design course after extensive observation and feedback of what makes an organisation successful in service delivery and continues this research. Value Glide delivers the Certified Kanban System Design both locally and globally and is a member of Lean Kanban University.
The Kanban system design workshop is aimed at anyone in development/delivery of products or services where faster time to market and effective ways of working that ensure reliable and predictable service delivery with quality are key differentiators.
This 2-day highly interactive workshop covers how Lean Kanban helps teams; leaders and managers deliver quality services, faster, reliably and predictably more effectively.
It will guide you through the fundamentals of Lean Kanban and how you can apply Lean Kanban method in your organisation to visualise your demand, your workflow and flow efficiency. You will learn how to use this information to carry out purposeful change and improve your service delivery.
- Take an active role in your team’s adoption of Kanban
- Explain the day-to-day operation and maintenance of kanban systems
- Explain the key concepts of a kanban system
- Effectively communicate and take an active role in resolving issues affecting flow of work
- Explain the service delivery measures, why we have them, what are they, and how they help you improve your kanban system
- Explain your team’s service delivery capability (sources & types of demand, failure & value demand, completion time and rate for each demand type & source)