The Kanban Method or Kanban for short, provides a lens through which leaders can ensure that the organisation is working on the most important work and know what to improve that leads to improved value flow across the value stream.
This is why leaders need to learn the kanban method, Kanban Method enables you to answer the following questions and gain the insight you need to make better decisions.
Kanban is not about boards and post-its on a wall, Kanban Method allows you to answer the following questions:
- How are we serving the customer?
- Are we working on the most important work item?
- Where should we focus the improvements to improve our organisational value flow?
- Do we know when we can deliver a given type of work?
- Do we know how many you can deliver?